CANGAS Liquid Nitrogen Generator
For CANGAS® twin-tower cryogenic oxygen and nitrogen generation plant, the working pressure of the whole system is less than 0.7Mpa. Operation is simple, flexible and safe while energy consumption is very low.
The main parts are air compressor, air dryer (pre-cooler), online filters, molecular sieve adsorption towers for pre-treatment, recycling cooling water system, gas bearing expander, positive flow expansion and refrigeration as well as twin-tower distillation. The overall extraction rate is high. High purity oxygen and nitrogen can be produced at the same time. Certain amount of liquid Argon can also be produced at the same time (optional). The output of gaseous oxygen production could be from 50Nm3/h to 60000Nm3/h @ purity of above 99.6% and nitrogen purity is above 99.99%. The plant can be designed according to customers’ specific requirements. The capacity and purity could be insured with low energy consumption.
* CANGAS standardized air separation systems based on proven state of the art technologies in history of many years application in fields.
* Simplified engineering design idea with much less moving parts, guarantees maximum reliability and minimal maintenance
* More advanced and more economical air separation modules.
* REFLUX composition control system reduces air consumption capacity, saves energy cost.
* Patented Energy Efficiency System (EES) enables CANGAS systems to produce product gases based on actual demand.
* CANBUS multi monitoring and control system enables parameters of capacity, purity, and pressure of product gases online display on panel screen, gives running problem alarm, and reminds of maintenance.
* Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
* Skid mounted design, easy installation.